Forum HAS Health Technology Assessment sans frontières - Paris - 30 October 2015
Ministère des Affaires sociales, de la Santé et des Droits des femmes
14, avenue Duquesne - 75007 Paris
For its 10th anniversary, the Haute Autorité de Santé was organizing, in collaboration with the European Commission a conference Friday, October 30th 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
It was dedicated to assessment in health technology (HTA) and the benefits of European cooperation in this field. It allowed participants to discuss and exchange on key questions:
- How can European cooperation on HTA support the uptake of innovative technologies for more sustainable healthcare systems?
- Engaging stakeholders in health technology development: who to involve in early dialogues and how?
- What are the challenges to assess the value of innovative technologies in current practices?
- How to better inform decision-making on complex health care interventions?
- How can we support hospital decision-makers (managers and clinicians) in making sound decisions on new health technologies for their hospitals?
The conference was conducted in English. A simultaneous translation in French was available.
Presentations of the session, scientific programme and EU projects description are available at the bottom of this page.
Each speaker declared his interest links with health industries related to the theme of the presentation. Find these declarations here.