Copy of Guide for the assessment of healthcare simulation infrastructures
Healthcare simulation in France is characterised by a recent development linked to strong expansion and a growing interest in its contribution to training, the assessment of clinical practice and continuing professional development (in french).
A report on the latest developments in simulation practice in the field of healthcare (in french) was published by the French National Authority for Health - Haute Autorité de santé (HAS) in 2012. This report highlights the fact that simulation is still developing in France but is spreading throughout the entire country. It involves a large number of healthcare professions and can be applied to all disciplines. However, this activity is marked by financing difficulties, insufficient resources and a lack of harmonised practice. The report highlights the relevance and application of healthcare simulation and absolute necessity of framing practice within well-defined rules.
Following this report, a multiprofessional and multidisplinary working group, together with HAS, developed a “Guide de bonnes pratiques en matière de simulation en santé“ (in french) on healthcare simulation in 2012. This should promote the development of simulation and facilitate its structuring so that simulation infrastructures develop while offering quality simulation programmes.
Following on from this work, HAS would like to continue its work on healthcare simulation with [health] professionals and now proposes that simulation infrastructures register voluntarily on a programme of continuing quality improvement described in this Guide for the assessment of healthcare simulation infrastructures. This initiative is offered to simulation infrastructures that are interested regardless of where the simulation sessions take place.
- Outil 1_Apprentissage d'un geste technique ou d'une procédure (procédure training)
- Outil 2_Test d’un environnement de travail
- Outil 3_Compétences non techniques et travail en équipe
- Outil 4_Revue de Mortalité et de Morbidité (RMM) simulée
- Outil 5_Chambre des erreurs
- Outil 6_Analyse de scénario clinique d’EIAS simulé
- Outil 7_Annonce d’un dommage associé aux soins
- Outil 8_Carte conceptuelle
- Outil 9_Communication en situation de crise
- Outil 10_Simulation et GdR « de ville »
- Outil 11_Débriefing en simulation
- Outil 12_Écoute active
- Outil 13_Encadrement de patients simulés
- Outil 14_Outil « Saed »
- Outil 15_Faire dire
- Outil 16_Données à recueillir pour l’analyse approfondie d’un EIAS