Pregnancy and smoking
The following six questions were put to the jury.
1. What are the epidemiological data on maternal and paternal smoking?
2. What are the consequences of smoking on pregnancy and childbirth?
3. How should women who smoke be managed?
4. What are the short-, medium- and long-term consequences of smoking during pregnancy?
5. How in utero exposure of the fetus to smoking during the perinatal period should be managed?
6. What public health measures should be proposed or validated to reduce smoking among women?