Colloque HAS: Appropriateness of care, moving from concept to action - Paris - November 14, 2017
HAS was organizing its annual symposium dedicated to the approriateness of care.
This scientific symposium aimed to provide a collective platform for consideration of this issue, making the best possible use of French and international experience and research according 5 parts :
- The appropriateness of care: a health system users’ point of view
- Concepts and challenges of appropriateness in support of quality of care
- Providing more appropriate care: feedback and results
- The appropriateness of care: summary and prospects by the College of HAS
- What strategies are needed to develop the appropriateness of care in France?
The slideshows of the speackers and the scienfific programme are available at the bottom of this page.